Rob C and Martin D

Rob C.... Good looking, highly experienced radio control flyer. Martin D.... 40'ish, middle age spread kicking in. Motto "You build it, i'll fly it" UPDATE - Martin prob 50s and gone AWOL

Monday 25 June 2012

New Glider

Monday 25th June

Having taken alot of abuse about the colour scheme of the new glider I have ordered, I have amended it slightly. It now looks like this...
The glider is a F3F Fosa made by Jiri Baudis in the Czech Republic. Not only is this a superb glider but he also offers a complete build service which is clearly an option I have taken up given my loathing of the whole installation process. Combine this with the current rate of the Euro and Jiri will be providing a combination of Graupner and Futaba servos for less than I can get them in the UK for.  The only question is why wouldn't I take the build service option?...

I have been promised pictures of the build as and when it starts.

For those of you not familiar with the FOSA below is a video of a FOSA in a F3B speed run task. Its that quick be sure not to blink!!!....



Martin

1 comment:

  1. That colour scheme looks like a discarded Johnny

    Rob

    ReplyDelete