Rob C and Martin D

Rob C.... Good looking, highly experienced radio control flyer. Martin D.... 40'ish, middle age spread kicking in. Motto "You build it, i'll fly it" UPDATE - Martin prob 50s and gone AWOL

Thursday 10 May 2012

Thursday 10th May


New Glider Ordered

The last couple of weeks I have been looking around for a new F3F glider. The list of decent new gliders is quite long and to be honest I wasn't sure what to get. I narrowed it down to 5.....
  • Freestyler 4
  • VV Stinger
  • Baudis Fosa
  • Pike Precision
  • Needle 124

All of these gliders are fantastic and are proven competition winners ( not that this will make any difference to my flying) however I have plumped for one, I will keep the one I have ordered quiet for a while but it should be here late July / early August. Note I didn't include the Rotmilan , primarily because although Rob talks this glider up, it is from the same manufacturer as the scorpion I have , it is just a slightly newer design. I remember there was a whole load of police academy films back in the 80's but from memory although they made newer and newer ones, really they were all the same!

Below is the colour scheme I have designed and am incredibly nervous about. This will either look awful or fantastic,  don't think it will be average



Martin


1 comment: